A GYN/Family Planning Practice for Women from their teens through menopause
A Women’s Health Center joined the original Children’s Check-Up Center to become The Community Check-Up Center. Annually, we have approximately 1,200 visits from women of all ages.
Our services include:
- Annual exams, including cervical cancer screening
- Gardasil immunizations
- Family planning: counseling and supplies
- STD counseling, testing and treatment
- Pregnancy testing and referrals
- Evaluations for common gynecological problems that may include infections and menstrual issues
- Well-woman care in the menopausal years
Our services are strictly confidential and our fees are on a sliding scale. Teens are welcome to schedule a private appointment to talk and get the facts.
Healthy Woman Program
The Community Check-Up Center participates in the PA Healthy Woman Program, a program to reduce breast and cervical cancer morbidity and mortality. Women who are uninsured and meet the age and income eligibility requirements can receive free PAP tests and mammograms. Contact the Community Check-Up Center to make an appointment with the Nurse Practitioner to see if you are eligible for this life-saving program.